... Its official... i am not 'FULL TIME'... i am.....

Suzie girl you should wait for the 08 F/W GGH Black PT. All the 07 ones are either grey or dry :yucky:(unless you get lucky and find a nice one). According to BalNY 08 S/S GGH Black PTs are gone. Just wait another couple months and stores will have them again.:yes:

^^ THANKS! what a great idea! i WILL wait! i dont really think i need another bag RIGHT now anyway...:P

It is sooooooooo pretty! I just love it with the GGH! I just got my own part-time and I am thrilled also (black with GGH).

BTW, I have the same granite counters AND the same slate floors (in my master bath). I guess we have similar tastes! :woohoo:

^^^ hi! and thx for your well wishes! and the same slate and granite and balenciaga bags!!!!! yes we have similar tastes!:lol:

and to EVERYONE!!! you are all so sweet! this FORUM ROCKS!!!!:tup: serioulsy- so genuinely kind! :love: and for those who mentioned the pics.... thx again! :rolleyes: i had always wanted to see the comparison sizes of the city to the part time... they differ in a couple of inches- but what a huge difference it makes! unbelievable!

the sahara color is truly interesting.... and the magenta is bright and pretty!

you ladies are all so sweet! thank you....:flowers:

jo_ee>>> yeah!!!

chay>>> no one "settles" for any thing in balenciagahhhhh! couldnt be possible! enjoy!