It's Official I am in the CLUB

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I bought a Speedy 35!! I was soooo nervous buying it!!! I thought I was committing a crime for spending so much (for me) My husband was giving me the dirty look after I told him how much it was. He asked the SA for a discount. He ALWAYS makes rude comments when we go to LV and Dior when we are getting my wish list together. Oh well, he enjoys it. But it took a while for someone to help me so I was wondering around and this tall SA finally asked me of I needed help. I compared the speedy 30 to the 35 and the 30 was so small. I was just so excited to buy one. I am just in LOVE with it!!!
    I have been buying Dooney and Bourkes and COach like crazy. I bought 4 dooney bags last week- so 2 1/2 Dooneys= 1 LV.
    Oh, I bought from the South Coast Plaza, and sorry MAtt I forgot to ask for you !!! BUt I will be there again next month. I NEED the DAmier Speedy and the popincourt.
    Who else do I get to enjoy my first LV buying experience with? SO happy I could do it here!!
    Thank you!!
    Monica

2. congrats! best feeling ever!

now you gotta post pictures! :smile:

3. Congrats Monica!!!!:yahoo:

4. congrats!!! i have the speedy 25 and on sunday i got a speedy 30 since i have the damier in 30...i also got a strap for the heck of it...it was only 140.00...the 30 i love love love..it's so perfect for me. you'll enjoy your speedy for years to come...

5. congrats and welcome to the club!

6. Congrats Monica!

I love the 35 size for The Speedy!

It still looks like a purse which is awesome!

WHY SOUTHCOAST? haha, its okay - I hope most of you members here at least come say hi at the store when I'm working on the weekends!

I think its funny when people ask me for a discount, but I don't get insulted - but if they ask me, and they are totally serious... yeah I get a little weirded out.

Anyhow! Congrats on your Speedy 35!

Don't forget if you change your mind, you have 14-days to return and 30-days to exchange and must be in perfect condition. :smile:

7. I thought you worked at South Coast?! oh well, we will try to stop by and say hi when I buy my next bag! Yeah right like I would return this bag that I am so deeply in love with?! crazy talk........
    monica

8. Oh no... haha, I work at the LV inside of Neiman Marcus - Fashion Island. I hope your service was good too btw at LV-SCP.

For sure come say hi on your next purchase, I tend to work weekends actually.

I'm SO glad you love that bag and size! It is a beauty!

I remember this one lady, I told her our policy... she's like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, YOU NEVER RETURN A LV AND I LOVE THIS BAG..." I'm like oh ****, I think I pissed her off... but anyhow!

I'M GLAD you love it!

9. oh and my little 4 year old boy decided to spray me AND my bag with a hose while we were at an open house on the beach. BTW did you know what 3.5 million will get you in Newport? a little freakin shack. It was a beachfront home and it was a tiny 2 bedroom with 1 bath. Old brown appliances from the 70's. It was the most hideuos thing I have ever seen in my life!
    monica

10. AHHH, no way? Aww, hope your bag is okay!

I'LL TAKE THE LITTLE SHACK! HAHA... I am single, sooo yeah it would work out for me. Yeah I can't imagine what those large houses cost out there...

I'd love to live in that gated area right across the street from Fashion Island... haha, I could go home on my lunch - hell I could walk too!

11. Congrats on your new Speedy! :yahoo: I'd love to see pics! LOL on your hubby asking for a discount!:P

12. Congratulations monicamacatubal on your purchase! I hope nothing's happened to your bag after your son sprayed it with water?

13. Congrats. I just purchased my 1st LV a few weeks ago too, its a Speedy 35 as well. 30 is kinda small, we think the same on that one. I'm still in cloud 9. I'm sure you are too. I also got myself a Panda Cles, last one in Singapore (methinks :lol: )

14. :wlae: congrats on joining the SPEEDY club!!! whoo hoo!!! yeah!!!

15. congrats~~~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice