It's offical! I am a Balenciaga owner!

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I purchased SoCal's cornflower blue city bag. :love:
Please everyone reassure me that I made a good choice. Will a 34 (in three weeks!) year old with two kids look silly carrying around a B-bag? Is it more of a trendy bag or can someone my age pull it off?

Absolutely NOT!!!! I just posted my thread about my first balenciaga:lol: I'm 38!! I had my eye on her cornflower city too.Congratulations!! I :love: that color and I am more of a neutral brown/beige/black type. So enjoy! We 30 somethings can have fun too:lol:

My Chloe arrived just two days ago & it's supposed to be my only bag for the year but honestly, I am so tempted by Balenciaga now!

I am 35 with 3 children. I don't think it's silly AT ALL! I'm sure you'll be gorgeous! :smile:

I am 43 and I have a City bag in cornflower. I don't think it looks silly on me. It looks great with jeans and casual wear. It really makes an otherwise ordinary outfit interesting. I LOVE it!!!

Well, I am past my thirties--let's just leave it at that--and I love the b'bags too, although I have the same concerns. I guess it's just part of my mid-life crisis. Some people have affairs--I just buy handbags!

I'm 35 with 1 kid and I carry my red b-bag with pride and attitude!! I've caught many 20somethings looking at my Work bag with envy!! ;)

You did well getting a Balenciaga.. now the addiction starts, lol! You'll find yourself wanting more and more! Very pretty colour the cornflower blue. Congrats! Wear her with attitude!

So jealous- I was checking out that bag for myself but felt guilty b/c waiting for my Edith to come in! IT IS GORGEOUS and you will look fantastic carrying it! Congratulations!