It's not you... it's me....

1. The long shoulder strap on both my Twiggy and City WILL NOT stay put on my shoulder!!:yucky: Is it just me?? I don't have a slopey (sp?) shoulder, so what's going on??

Most of the time I carry the twiggy/city on the crook of my arm but today while we were paying for the XBox360, my little girl wasn't feeling well, so I carried her (with her resting her head on my shoulder) till we get to the car. I couldn't remember how many times the silly shoulder strap kept sliding off my shoulder!!:rant::censor: This is probably the first time I "scolded" my bbag!

Anyone has this silly problem~??:sick:

2. Hehe I"m the same.. but I think I have really slopey shoulders!

So when I carry my city with the strap, I kinda throw the bag behind my back so that the strap sits better on the shoulder. Or I just put the strap across my chest (like a satchel/messenger) :smile:

I usually carry my City bags with the handles on my shoulder though - it looks nicest that way and easiest to stay on my shoulder, IMHO!

3. hey Soleil
    i have the same probably with my Black City... the shoulder strap is always sliding off!!! i generally hold it now or wear it in the crook of my arm, depending on how heavy it is... But my twiggy on the other hand is totally WONDERFUL - it just sits on my shoulder with NO problem at all!!! Unfortunately, i dont know what do about my City, hopefully someone on here will come up with a great idea to fix the shoulder strap problem!
    AND, i hope your little girl is feeling better!!!

4. i never had that problem, but maybe because i have quite straight shoulders, i swim a lot :P

5. I have this problem too... but I dont have slopey shoulders (or I dont think I do at least). I've often thought about going medevil on the shoulder strap and cutting off the strap protector thingy (but leaving the strap alone), but I'm wayy to chicken to do that! I couldnt for fear I might not like it afterwards. I wish there was a sliding on and off option for it though... the protector looks like something on my luggage, and its kinda big and shiny, so its slippery. I think thats the problem. *sigh* So I've mostly been carrying it in the crook of my arm.

6. you can slide the protector down though if that's the problem.. please don't cut it, i beg you :crybaby:

7. it's because the strap is smooth leather, of course it will slide off. they should have made the strap a little more rubbery or something that would stick better to clothing and such but of course that would probably ruin the look of the bag. or maybe not! i never use the strap because of this problem. however the purse style is probably the most functional b bag i've ever had.

that is i'll let u know when i get a day hobo. haha!

8. hahaha... I wont cut it. just recurring (but passing) insanity. :lol:

9. The strap on my First always slide off too!! :rant: And I thought it was just me. :lol:

10. jeez mocean, u almost got me a heart attack :P

i also wonder why they don't make the strap like the old flat brass classique's strap... it's perfect, i never had a problem with sliding in that

11. sorry sweetie! I think about it often though... :angel: i guess I could just push it into the back... I just wish that the little slots that the strap goes through were just an eeensy, weeensy bit wider, so I could slip the protector thingy off. It wouldnt be a big deal then, If I sold the bag, I could just slip it back on. That'd be a nice improvement!

12. The strap always fall for me, too, and the only remedy that I've found to work is to slide the strap protector a little forward, just as sea says...

13. I don't have a problem with the shoulder strap. That's how I use it when I don't have it in the crook of my arm.

14. whoa... :nuts:... I am not alone in this sliding-universe!!:supacool::upsidedown: Yay!:yahoo::P so I am or the bag is not abnormal;)

15. ...and also... THANK YOU ALL:heart::heart::flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice