It's not the right bag!!!

True but not quite as long this time. It took 4 1/2 days for this bag and will hopefully only be 3 for its replacement. :noworry: See I am trying to be positive :yes:
Good attitude!! You know, I realized that I get a sick pleasure from waiting for my bags. The anticipation is enough to kill me and in a sick twisted way I really like it. :upsidedown:

Tanukiki!!!! I am sooooooo sorry this happened to you! I hope you took care of it in your boutique and will have some good news for us when you get home (along w/ those modelling pics of natual Ali!!!)

I recruited a special model for Ali because I am so sad today

This is my 4 year old Siamese cat Hershey aka Hersheyman aka the chocolate marshmallow:

hersheyali2.jpg

hersheyali.jpg

OH MY GOSH - he is stunning! He is sooo handsome! I just love kitties and I have always wanted a Siamese. I think they are just gorgeous!!

He's about 4. I also have a 2 year old girl Siamese named Meika aka BadCat. I got them both from Siamese Rescue out of VA.

This is the bad girl herself:

meikaflatlook.jpg

Here they are together:
hersheymeika.jpg

This is my 4 year old Siamese cat Hershey aka Hersheyman aka the chocolate marshmallow:

hersheyali2.jpg

hersheyali.jpg
Ali is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! and so is your cat!!!! Thx for the pics, but I am awaiting some modelling pics ON TANUKIKI now!!! Also, I am VERY happy to hear you will be having your Heritage bag shipped to you overnight! I'm glad it all worked out and I cant wait to see that pretty Heritage bag!!!!

He's about 4. I also have a 2 year old girl Siamese named Meika aka BadCat. I got them both from Siamese Rescue out of VA.

This is the bad girl herself:

meikaflatlook.jpg

Here they are together:
Hershey_and_Meika_Lantz.jpg
I love them soooo much! They are truly amazing. :tender: I am one of the biggest cat lovers in the world. I volunteer at a no-kill cat rescue and placement center so I can totally appreciate that you got them from a rescue group! You saved them!!!

Ali is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! and so is your cat!!!! Thx for the pics, but I am awaiting some modelling pics ON TANUKIKI now!!! Also, I am VERY happy to hear you will be having your Heritage bag shipped to you overnight! I'm glad it all worked out and I cant wait to see that pretty Heritage bag!!!!

Maybe I will be happy when the real Pinky Tote gets here and you'll get a double-modeling treat :lol:

I love them soooo much! They are truly amazing. :tender: I am one of the biggest cat lovers in the world. I volunteer at a cat rescue and placement center so I can totally appreciate that you got them from a rescue group! You saved them!!!

Thanks. I got Meika a month after my 17 year old Siamese mix died. I adopted her when she was about 1 yr old from the Washington DC Humane Society. This booger was a yr when I got her. She was dumped at a shelter. It had been so long since I had a young cat that I forgot how much they needed a buddy and thus we got Hershey about 2 months later. He was taken in by a nice lady after his family moved out of a trailer park and left him behind. It took him almost 4-5 months to come around and let us pet him and hold him. I volunteered for them afterwards while we were still in MD by doing phone interviews and some transport. Very rewarding stuff...:tup:

hersheyali2.jpg

hersheyali.jpg

SORRY that this happened to you, I hate any one to be let down when their bag arrives... TERRIBLE after counting down every day. Hopefully the new one ordered will come quickly and you will be tickled PINK. I was waiting to see the medium and let you give me the exact measurements as well but now I have to wait right with ya.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and SORRY about all that you had to go through.:flowers:

OMG! I'm sorry, tanukiki, I wish I would have seen this earlier! Here are some pics of the creed on my bag and some pics of my reciept of you need them....hope these help. That's weird, I've never heard of the bag w/o the zipper. Anyway, hope this helps!

Attachments

• Picture 600.jpg
    Picture 600.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 601.jpg
    Picture 601.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Picture 602.jpg
    Picture 602.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Picture 603.jpg
    Picture 603.jpg