It's not goat, calf or croc. Welcome my newest reptile!

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
I woke up with a sore throat which is always the sign of an impending cold. I've been so busy the last couple of weeks that I've put off going to my Hermes store where my SA has my coin purse back from it spa treatment and a cashmere/silk shawl.

With Thanksgiving around the corner I knew that today was it. I must make that long (ok only one hour) drive to Hermes. But the traffic is always awful. And it was raining.

After parking and walking into the mall, I strolled into Hermes. I guess I must be a bit of a regular because the security guard recognized me and smiled. I looked around the store and did not see much new except a 35cm blue kelly souple. My SA ran to the back and returned with my shawl, my coin purse and a box.

No striptease here.

I was looking at a beautiful KP of ombre lizard which I was told was in its natural color state.
While I was not planning on purchasing a KP yet, it certainly was on my list of things to someday have. I was of course thinking something simple and versatile like . . . black.
This ombre lizard goes with any color that I can think of. It has shades of black, white, grey and beige.
And it is so soft.
Somehow, and without my cat or Shopmom's Muffin being there, I found myself saying "I'll buy it Now!"

Pictures uploading slowly.

OMG!!!! REALLY??? You found one??? I am fainting dead away right now because I have been dying to see any bag in natural lizard, but especially a KP!!

And I still can't see the darn pics. LOL