It's Not Easy Being Green...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Incoco St. Patty's nail appliques

[​IMG]

2. lynnderella - salad days (over sally hansen - coral reef)

[​IMG]

3. Essie Mojito Madness

[​IMG]

4. A-England St. George stamped with Color Club Harp On It

[​IMG]

5. orly - monster mash (over lynnderella - do you see what I see? > finger paints - merry mistletoe > sally hansen - emerald city)

[​IMG]

6. china glaze - running in circles. it's a fabulous jelly with what seems like a metallic glitter. love this shade of green.

[​IMG]

7. Sally Hansen CSM in Green Tea
    [​IMG]

8. Dior Amazonia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. pahlish - stroke of luck (over china glaze - running in circles)

[​IMG]

10. LA girl glitter addict - purge (over pahlish - stroke of luck > ChG - running in circles)

[​IMG]

11. lynnderella - soul fillet (over LA girl glitter addict - purge > pahlish - stroke of luck > china glaze - running in circles). all of the sizes & shades of green in this lynnderlayering make me so happy. best st patty's day nails ever :heart:

[​IMG]

12. Incoco nail appliques in Fashionably Late (dark forest green)

[​IMG]

13. smart girls get more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]
    My St. Patrick's Day nails using lots of polish including CG 'Running in Circles' and Ninja Polish 'Shamrock Floam' on the accent nail.

15. Seeing all those great colors makes me wonder if I do want to go in the SOG direction. I am struggling to make up my mind so I am off to the Sandwich thread to see how long those last.