It's Not Easy Being Green...

Jan 1, 2010
Florida
I think the Knas green franken is my favorite!

Here are a few of mine.

Lizard Belly

Julep - Emilie

School of Hard Rocks

Zoya - Dree

Zoya - Yara

Essie - Da Bush

OPI - Jade is the new black

OPI - Mermaid Tears

Milani - Dressmaker

Zoya - Shawn

Dior - Nirvana

Essie - Pretty Edgy

Essie - Sew Psyched

nordysgal

Dec 11, 2009
Los Angeles
Yaay!! I was wondering when my other green lovers were gonna join the party! That reminds me I forgot to post my NMW swatch!!!

Grrr... I still haven't tried Night Porter yet or Selena and I need In a Trance. *sigh* Never enough greens!! :P
You definitely need In A Trance, but I think you'll be surprised how close it is to NARS Mash. I was hanging out with another TPFer and she was wearing it, and I totally thought it was IaT at first. When she told me it was Mash - well, Mash became an instant lemming!

I have soooo many greens still to try... Illamasqua Hectic, Julep Stefani, RBL Anne, DL Billionaire, OPI DR 1968, and so many more... do you see the monster you created?!?! LOL I'm going to do a polish change this morning to a green. Stay tuned!

Jan 1, 2010
Florida
Oh, Knas! I have to say - your love for green totally inspired me to dig through all my past green misses and find a green that totally hit on me. I give you my favorite green EVAR - RBL No More War:

And more greens I've come to love:

Julep Selena

Cult Nails In A Trance:

NARS Night Porter

Thanks.. now I need In a trance! They all look great especially night porter.

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
I think the Knas green franken is my favorite!

Here are a few of mine.

Lizard Belly

Julep - Emilie

School of Hard Rocks

Zoya - Dree

Zoya - Yara

Essie - Da Bush

OPI - Jade is the new black

OPI - Mermaid Tears

Milani - Dressmaker

Zoya - Shawn

Dior - Nirvana

Essie - Pretty Edgy

Essie - Sew Psyched
I love them!! And they remind me of even MORE untrieds... *sigh* When will it be over??? Lol!! I think my favorite on you is Yara!

You definitely need In A Trance, but I think you'll be surprised how close it is to NARS Mash. I was hanging out with another TPFer and she was wearing it, and I totally thought it was IaT at first. When she told me it was Mash - well, Mash became an instant lemming!

I have soooo many greens still to try... Illamasqua Hectic, Julep Stefani, RBL Anne, DL Billionaire, OPI DR 1968, and so many more... do you see the monster you created?!?! LOL I'm going to do a polish change this morning to a green. Stay tuned!
Wow, really? Now I realllly want In a Trance!! I love Mash.. it's in my top five. I'm probably gonna do a green mani tonight too... now what to do?? :thinking:

and OMG, how could I forget my most recent green mani? Chanel Khaki Vert!
SSSSWEET!!!!!!