It's not a new purse.... but I do love it!

Jan 10, 2006
Ok, a lot of you know that I've been in a purse funk! Well, I found a ring that I fell in love with. Took some photos, not so sure if all the details show up. It's a Stephen Dweck ring. The stone is a faceted, domed smoky topaz. The ring is made of sterling silver and has an intricate "birdcage" and flowers. Under the stone, the silver is etched with a pattern so you can "see" the pattern through the stone. I LOVE big rings, so this one is perfect! So glad I at least found something while I wait for the next purse!

Attachments

bethany

O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
that's lovely! if it were gold instead of silver, I might buy it for my mom (the only smoky topaz wearing lady I know)...but she's kind of a snob and won't wear sterling...haha.
what a beautiful ring. I would wear it.

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Gorgeous ring! We purse bloggers must think alike--I also love Steven Dweck and bought a bracelet from his line just yesterday. It's sterling alternating with mother of pearl disks. I'm attaching a photo from Neimans.com. Photo doesn't really do the bracelet justice but I can't photograph mine because it's all wrapped for Valentine's day. Enjoy your beautiful ring!

Attachments

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Wow!!! Both of you ladies have grrrrreat taste!!! LOVE the ring.....LOVE the bracelet!!! I've never heard of Steven Dweck and I'm really into jewelry too! Have I been living under a rock?

Jan 10, 2006
valerieb said:
Gorgeous ring! We purse bloggers must think alike--I also love Steven Dweck and bought a bracelet from his line just yesterday. It's sterling alternating with mother of pearl disks. I'm attaching a photo from Neimans.com. Photo doesn't really do the bracelet justice but I can't photograph mine because it's all wrapped for Valentine's day. Enjoy your beautiful ring!
I was wondering how that bracelet looked in person. I love his jewelry. They're always very intricate in design. I just don't like the brass metal that he uses since it can make your finger turn green!

lucretias

I am the one that I want!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Hampton, Virginia
wickedassin said:
Ok, a lot of you know that I've been in a purse funk! Well, I found a ring that I fell in love with. Took some photos, not so sure if all the details show up. It's a Stephen Dweck ring. The stone is a faceted, domed smoky topaz. The ring is made of sterling silver and has an intricate "birdcage" and flowers. Under the stone, the silver is etched with a pattern so you can "see" the pattern through the stone. I LOVE big rings, so this one is perfect! So glad I at least found something while I wait for the next purse!
Beatiful intricate design and the smoky topaz looks beautiful