It's not a new Birkin....but.....

1. Introducing my Rouge Imperiale Garden Party MM ... if you're looking for a practical (and fun) bag, gang -- this baby's it! I love the fuschia lining, too!

Red GP.jpg
  2. Very nice! Was this your pick me up?

3. That is gorgeous!!!!! :yahoo: I love it! Congrats!!!!!!

4. I LOVE the color! that bag is exquisite :nuts: :love: keep us posted how it wears, congratulations!

5. Addicted -- you remembered! Yes, it was my little something in red following the beating the Red Sox took at the hands of the Yankees. Although after this past week, I may need to go back and get the red clic-clac bracelet!! :crybaby:

6. Beautiful bag~~~ Congratulations!! Oh you need to post a family picture

7. OK, Funny.....I think we need to ADD you to our on-going list of Hermes pruchases for this week!

That's a beautiful bag! Congratulations!!!!!!

8. Thanks, Avan and CB -- I already love it for work. Crammed with files and "stuff" and it carries really well!

9. I think maybe I do need to do that, Kou -- I need to gather everyone in one place.

10. Thanks, Shopmom! :yahoo:

11. oh yay. you really know how to pick yourself up. :lol: you make a girl want to feel down!
    enjoy.

12. Love it!!! So fun!

13. oh wonderful i really adore the rouge imperial garden partys :flowers:

14. Oh, funnyredhed...you new bag is very pretty! Yes! Hermes family photo, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

15. I keep coming back to look at it. I am home sick today and it is a pick me up to see that gorgeous red with pink lining!!! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice