It's new, it's blue and it's a snake (sorry non-exotic lovers!)

Poshhoney

Hunting
Jan 29, 2008
Here it is - the Yves Klein bleu snake flap. Bought today from Selfridges Manchester. It's glazed snake and a gorgeous bright blue. Close up attached so you can see the detail!
:love:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 731
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 715
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 727
What a stunning, saturated color, ahh! :love: :drool: How amazing would that look against a white dress, with silver heels? :girlsigh: If I ever find this shade of blue in a caviar flap (medium, with silver h/w!), I might pass out and die haha! :nuts: Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:

This bag is just divine. I love the patent over the snakeskin. I think it will hold up well. I don't like the look of snakeskin when it is very dry. The color of this bag is just wonderful too. Over all, it is just a really special piece. Congrats on adding it to your collection!

LOVELY! although i kinda have to flip my head LOL
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

WOW!!! Poshhoney, you did it again. I guess you got the E/W size. I posted a photo of a small flap earlier. But this one is just perfect!

I LOVE the colour a lot - but I'm not a PATENT gal. :sad:

Wanna see more modelling photos from you! ;)

What a stunning, saturated color, ahh! :love: :drool: How amazing would that look against a white dress, with silver heels? :girlsigh: If I ever find this shade of blue in a caviar flap (medium, with silver h/w!), I might pass out and die haha! :nuts: Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:

Totally agree with you fieryfashionist. I'm too dying to have this blue in caviar & silver h/w!!! :love: