It's new, it's blue and it's a snake (sorry non-exotic lovers!)

florapaul

Mar 1, 2008
i absolutely love this one, congratulations!
klein bue is one of my favorite colors and this purse is tdf!

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
The city that never sleeps!
What a stunning, saturated color, ahh! :love: :drool: How amazing would that look against a white dress, with silver heels? :girlsigh: If I ever find this shade of blue in a caviar flap (medium, with silver h/w!), I might pass out and die haha! :nuts: Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:

Chi town Chanel

Meow!
O.G.
Dec 18, 2007
the Mothership
This bag is just divine. I love the patent over the snakeskin. I think it will hold up well. I don't like the look of snakeskin when it is very dry. The color of this bag is just wonderful too. Over all, it is just a really special piece. Congrats on adding it to your collection!

ceci

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
USA
WOW!!! Poshhoney, you did it again. I guess you got the E/W size. I posted a photo of a small flap earlier. But this one is just perfect!

I LOVE the colour a lot - but I'm not a PATENT gal. :sad:

Wanna see more modelling photos from you! ;)

What a stunning, saturated color, ahh! :love: :drool: How amazing would that look against a white dress, with silver heels? :girlsigh: If I ever find this shade of blue in a caviar flap (medium, with silver h/w!), I might pass out and die haha! :nuts: Congrats and enjoy!! :yahoo:
Totally agree with you fieryfashionist. I'm too dying to have this blue in caviar & silver h/w!!! :love: