Its my Birthday, and I'll cry if I want too!

Kimmie do you have woods near you live, any chance she could have ran in there? Hopefully if someone does have her they just took in her for shelter purposes and will turn her in. Please keep us informed :sad:

Twinklette said:
Kimmie do you have woods near you live, any chance she could have ran in there? Hopefully if someone does have her they just took in her for shelter purposes and will turn her in. Please keep us informed :sad:

No, we dont have any woods. We are full of residental and main thurofair streets. Someone could have easily picked her up while driving also. Im just at my witts end right now.

I would be too!!! My cat chewed through the screen in our house one time and escaped. We live in a rural area and there are coyotes! so I thought he was gone for good. He's an indoor cat too and figured he'd never find his way back. I was outside for 3 hours calling him in the middle of the night, and finally out of the woods he came. He was petrified and I had the worst time grabbing him but I finally did. I cried like a baby...so there is hope! don't lose faith that Misty will come back. I am so sorry, I can't imagine how you upset you must be.

OMG! Ranskimmie- I am SOOOO sorry Misty is gone! You and I are just pieces of work today! I wish I lived near you so I could help you paint your town with posters and call every shelter! She is such an adorable dog, I just know that someone will find her and bring her back to you! And until that happens, you and misty will be in my thoughts and prayers! I just wish there was something I could do to help!!!!

BUT, what I can do, is wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your birthday wish especially comes true this year!!! Will keep my fingers crossed!!! And please keep us posted!!!! Sending you big hugs!!!

Twinklette said:
I would be too!!! My cat chewed through the screen in our house one time and escaped. We live in a rural area and there are coyotes! so I thought he was gone for good. He's an indoor cat too and figured he'd never find his way back. I was outside for 3 hours calling him in the middle of the night, and finally out of the woods he came. He was petrified and I had the worst time grabbing him but I finally did. I cried like a baby...so there is hope! don't lose faith that Misty will come back. I am so sorry, I can't imagine how you upset you must be.

Thank you so much. I am trying to stay positive right now, just hard when I look next to me and her little bed is empty. She used to lay next to me the whole time I'd be on the PF. Phew, this is hard:Push: :cry:

jag said:
OMG! Ranskimmie- I am SOOOO sorry Misty is gone! You and I are just pieces of work today! I wish I lived near you so I could help you paint your town with posters and call every shelter! She is such an adorable dog, I just know that someone will find her and bring her back to you! And until that happens, you and misty will be in my thoughts and prayers! I just wish there was something I could do to help!!!!

BUT, what I can do, is wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your birthday wish especially comes true this year!!! Will keep my fingers crossed!!! And please keep us posted!!!! Sending you big hugs!!!
Jag,
thank you soo much! Wishes do come true sometimes. And with everyones positive thoughts, maybe my Misty will be home soon.

Oh I know what it's like to lose your dog. I lost mine too a couple years back!!!!!:sad2: :cry: I could just cry for you!!! What I would suggest since I've been in this field before is to call your local police dept. A lot of them have logs of people's info that call up to advise when they've found an animal. What I used to do is take their info and should the owner call up, we can compare the animal descriptions. That's how I found my dog. It's worth a shot!!!!

Oh no I'm so sorry, I really hope you find Misty soon! She's just so adorable I hope no one took her. How about adding a reward to the flyers? I have my fingers crossed so that you'll find her.
<<<hugs>>>