Its my bday today and Im 39....Jan 27th

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello my name is Holly and I just turned 39 as of a few minutes ago LOL. I am a new member and LOVE it here! I have met so many wonderful people here so far. Thank you to the owners of this site for making it a reality for all of us. And thank you to all mods etc for all that you do for all of us on a daily basis. Any advice on turning 40 cause I have a year left of being in my 30's? :nuts:Thanks in advance to all...

Holly

2. happy birthday

3. Happy Birthday to you.

4. Have a wonderful birthday! (:

5. Happy Birthday! have a great day!

6. Happy birthday, Holly! Love your doggy in your avatar :smile:

Welcome to Purse Forum. I passed 40 so long ago I can barely remember. It's how old you are in your mind that counts!

7. THANK YOU.:smile:

8. THANK YOU.:smile:

9. THANK YOU.:smile:

10. THANK YOU. Im working on it.:smile:

11. THANK YOU. Thanks for the advice.:smile:

happy birthday,holly

12. We share a birthday - Happy Birthday - I hope you have a fabulous day, no advice for turning 40 other than enjoy yourself....I am on the slippery slope to turning 50 now.

13. Tillie46 your a doll!! Thank you so much.:hugs::flowers::smile:

14. Laloki,

HAPPY BDAY TO YOU TOO. And thank you so much!!! Hey 50 and Fabulous huh...:yahoo::smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice