It’s mine finally!! My year end bag 2018 :)

Oatlatte

contented
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Yesterday My SA WhatsApped me a pic of my Loulou, waiting to collect it from the store today after I land in the airport!! (am on vacation now haha)

So excited, can’t wait to hold and carry her! It’s been on my bag list 6 months ago and finally I get to own her.

I used to buy bags on impulse however these few years I only buy bags after doing many research/reviews and only after seeing the bag irl many times at the store and If my heart still leans towards it after all that, thats when I know that’s the right bag that I wantDCC41928-C69C-4985-9104-4868A72351B7.jpeg

Enough ramblings, here’s a peek of my Loulou ❣️ will post actual bag shots after collecting her

Yesterday My SA WhatsApped me a pic of my Loulou, waiting to collect it from the store today after I land in the airport!! (am on vacation now haha)

So excited, can’t wait to hold and carry her! It’s been on my bag list 6 months ago and finally I get to own her.

I used to buy bags on impulse however these few years I only buy bags after doing many research/reviews and only after seeing the bag irl many times at the store and If my heart still leans towards it after all that, thats when I know that’s the right bag that I wantView attachment 4290885

Enough ramblings, here’s a peek of my Loulou ❣️ will post actual bag shots after collecting her
Wow, Congratulations!! That is exciting:smile:
I’ve been looking at the Loulou and College. Just gorgeous bags:heart:

Reactions: Oatlatte
College is an older model according to my SA.
Both are nice. Make a right choice
Thanks! That is good to know. So I do like the option of crossbody too.
I’m looking at 3- the small Loulou, the Loulou top handle, with leather strap- not the chain, and last...the cute small Loulou shopper with chain and leather handles and long leather strap:smile::smile: