It's MAY already - show all your beautiful LV's!

I had to get this one because all the pretty Tahitienne reveals here did me in (lol). It really should have been a no brainer since I love pink but I was hesitant about getting a seasonal piece. But gosh it is so pretty and I am very pleased :smile:
You've selected a beautiful piece, I! It is so very pretty. I'm so glad you chose a mini-pochette. I use mine all the time and I know you'll enjoy yours so much.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Thanks ladies :smile:. You both indirectly enabled this purchase (with your T SpeedyB -- MLOB and your DA MP -- ML).

Congratulations, I agree, this line is beautiful.
You've selected a beautiful piece, I! It is so very pretty. I'm so glad you chose a mini-pochette. I use mine all the time and I know you'll enjoy yours so much.

That's interesting! My Nordstrom store at Mall of America did a LV pop up event last fall for two days too. There is an LV nearby but sounds like Nordstrom is trying hard to get LV to lease spots in their big mall stores.

They need an LV at MOA. Galleria is great but I think there is basically everything at MOA but LV. Plus the inventory of Balenciaga at Nordstrom is poor.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I've been thinking about purchasing this, what's inside? Does it tell this history of LV, does it have photos of bags?

I definitely recommend it...it's amazing!!! It tells the history of the men behind the brand & the many milestones of the company. It also has wonderful pictures. I bought mine from Pottery Barn because I was able to get 25% off because of my furniture purchase. Didn't care about the box, as I have plenty to go around[emoji23][emoji23] It's a great buy...Go for it[emoji5]

They need an LV at MOA. Galleria is great but I think there is basically everything at MOA but LV. Plus the inventory of Balenciaga at Nordstrom is poor.
I totally agree! I'm surprised LV isn't there yet, especially since Chanel has been there for awhile now. I would think they would get a lot more business than they do at the Galleria. Same with T&Co. Maybe someday [emoji4]

Reactions: kkfiregirl