It's lovely in the forest!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Couldn't resist this color!!!!! Originally, I bought the pop-up xbody, which was very cute, but had to exchange it for this beauty because it offers "more bag for your buck." And I love the glovetanned leather! Thanks for letting me share! forest chelsea.jpg

2. Swoooooon. That bag is gorgeous. :loveeyes:

CoachCruiser likes this.
  3. I love this bag! I am hoping it comes out in more colors.

CoachCruiser likes this.
  4. Beautiful! LOVED the colour when I saw it in-stores; I just wish it came with silver hardware options :smile:.

5. Congrats! This green is just gorgeous! Is this the Mini nomad? Enjoy!

6. Gorgeous! Do you happen to have a Chelsea to compare the size to?

7. Love this shade of green!!!! :smile:

CoachCruiser likes this.
  8. It's not - I think the mini Nomad might be slightly different in shape - but this little guy holds a lot! :smile:

Iamminda likes this.
  9. This actually IS the Chelsea!! I know - it looks like a mini Nomad, doesn't it? My mom and I were discussing similarities earlier today. I will try to post a few more pics later today!

soonergirl likes this.
  10. Beautiful shade of green! Love it! Will have to get something in this color. Enjoy!! :smile:)

CoachCruiser likes this.
  11. I wish I knew how to multi-quote (that still eludes me) - but I wanted to thank you all for your compliments!!!! I'm in love with the color, too (which I think it is much brighter than a "forest," but "emerald" was used as a color label for a previous legacy bag, I think - anyhow, thank you, ladies and gents! :flowers:

eleanors36 likes this.
  12. Love this color!

CoachCruiser likes this.
  13. Nice! I need to get my paws on the forest Nomad at the next PCE!

CoachCruiser likes this.
  14. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

CoachCruiser likes this.
  15. Beautiful color...it's more of a neutral than you'd think. I know you'll really enjoy sporting this one.

CoachCruiser likes this.