It's Like Finding Money!!!

ghall

It's Purdy...
Feb 7, 2008
I have been doing some deep early spring cleaning the last few days...and found coach merch. credit cards here and there (some i thought were used up and gave to my 2 daughters to play with) so i think i found a total of 7 of them.... was sitting around this morning and decided to call and find out if they had any balances...
sure enough a all of them had some credit on them!!! all totaling to over $275!!!:yahoo:
i can't beleive i would give my kids cards to play with and still have credit on them! LOL

so i might just go to the outlet today because (like italianhaircolor) i have that feeling that there might be something great there and i don't want to miss out...

but at the same time there are 2 or 3 FP bags that i want bad enough that i will get at the next PCE...

anyways, this was like finding money in DH's pants when i do laundry!!! awesome!!!

has this ever happened to anyone?!?!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! That is the absolute best stroke of stupid-Coach-luck ever!!! You go and enjoy yourself...this is literally FOUND money...you'd buy at the PCE anyway, so take this chance to spoil yourself for no good reason!!

thanks guys!
this kind of thing NEVER happens to me either! i'm more likely to lose store credit than randomly find it!!!
seriously!
getting ready to go shopping now!
i'll post a reveal when i get back.. maybe.. LOL