it's JUNE ☀️ please show your summer finds here

1. can't wait to see all the june treasures!

MR1005 likes this.
  2. I got this new slg today! I'm loving it

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0272.JPG

3. This little guy is my first arrival for June. I'm expecting two more items by FedEx before the night it over! IMG_1365.JPG

4. Congrats. The color is lovely

kmoore925 likes this.
  5. So understated and elegant. I saw that color in person and it's beautiful!

kmoore925 likes this.
  6. This is a gorgeous color! Can't wait to see the other two items. What color is this may I ask?

kmoore925 likes this.
  7. omy! beautiful! is this lamb? or calf? can you please share where you purchased?

kmoore925 likes this.
  8. I'm obsessed with this color combo. I wish/hope that it came in a mini.

kmoore925 likes this.
  9. Just pick up some earrings and sunglasses! 20170531_235859.jpeg 20170601_000217.jpeg

10. :yahoo::love::loveeyes::tup::hbeat:Ahhhhh! Huge Congratulations!!! Total STUNNER & I wish you many happy adventures together!!
    Can you please describe the color because i literally just bought this exact color yesterday (in reissue 226)from my SA at stand alone boutique. I fell in love w/ the color but I've only seen it via her text pics & description (which is a risk for me not seeing in person) She said it has lovely brown tones to it (i hope!)

Auvina15, kmoore925 and lms910 like this.
  11. Thank you everyone! I am absolutely in love. I'll have to check on the tag to see if there is a color listed, but I don't remember there being one. I would describe it as a pinkish, brown metallic calfskin. I'll have to get some shots in the sun and post them, as that's when the color really pops. @Kendie26 I think you will love it! If i didn't already have a pink caviar 225 I would have purchased one in this leather. @Rachel I asked and at least my SA said that it was coming in the WOC, the 225 and the 226. I specifically asked about the mini =(

Kendie26 likes this.
  12. Hi Kendie, can you tell me if this gold reissue you are expecting is quilted or the chevron? I am holding my breath for this one! Can you post pics when you get it? Thanks!

Kendie26 likes this.
  13. I saw that reissue comes in iridescent calfskin in both charcoal and gold on SAK's prefall list. I am wondering if this would be the charcoal version.

14. If it's anything I would think it would be gold. It's definitely reminiscent of a rose gold

Kendie26 and snowing may like this.
  15. Hi Kendie, please share your thoughts and photos of this reissue beauty once you receive it, thanks:hugs:

Kendie26 likes this.