It's June 2016 Show Us Your Chanel That Made Your Heart Sing!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I Love Pink and Bling. Opened this one up today. Have a great June everyone!

Attached Files:

2. WOW tulip -way to kick off the month- this is so cute and stunning!!

3. Thanks Vanana! I had been looking for something like this for a very long time. One day I walked into NM Chanel and there she was! I needed this pink and this bling in my life. :biggrin:

4. Hello! I'm getting a chanel boy in medium, burgundy red. However, im unsure to get it in lambskin or caviar. I'll most likely be using it for a casual/ shopping day kind of bag and i'm a true blue klutz. I guess caviar should be the right bag for me but what about the resell value? 😣 Would love to hear ur thoughts about this! https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=chanel+boy+burgundy+red&rlz=1CDGOYI_enSG618SG618&hl=en-US&biw=375&bih=591&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdmOGFgYfNAhWGvo8KHWWwD9wQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=2SEaxAYoNy3z4M%3A Here's a pic of the bag!

teenav18 likes this.
  5. Love it!

6. Thanks katie! Can't wait to see the looks I get at Target. :lol:

7. Perfection!!!

8. I love this Tulip, it's so you!!! Big Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

9. Stunning, beautiful; your bag is simply mesmerizing, Tulip. :love:

10. Wow what a stunning bag!! 😍

11. Glad you like it Harper! I've been waiting for a handbag like this to come along for a while now.

The minute I saw it, well, it made my heart sing! :smile:

Awe thanks D'sMom! Sweet of you to say.

12. Thank you Miss CC! I was so glad to find it. Thought it would never show up... but it did. :smile:

13. So pretty!

14. Well since we started with pink, we must continue with pink. I picked up this beauty today- pre-owned from 2009 cruise collection, baby pink lambskin m/l with silver hardware:love::hbeat:

Attached Files:

15. I would love this bag too, enjoy her! What size is this?