It's July!! Let's see your awesome purchases!

My new m/l chevron caviar classic flap silver hardware purchased during my trip to london i originally wanted the classic diamond shape but i have my jumbo in diamond quits and in black too with gold hardware which i felt they will look similar so at boutique i changed my mind to this chevron with silver hardware as i felt it will be different View attachment 3773173View attachment 3773174

Stunning chevron flap!

My new m/l chevron caviar classic flap silver hardware purchased during my trip to london i originally wanted the classic diamond shape but i have my jumbo in diamond quits and in black too with gold hardware which i felt they will look similar so at boutique i changed my mind to this chevron with silver hardware as i felt it will be different View attachment 3773173View attachment 3773174
I love love love your bag.... it's so georgeous :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:. Congrats dear friend.

Reactions: bobee25
Always a fan of Chevron:heart: Your bag is gorgeous:hbeat: & you made a great decision!!!

Reactions: bobee25