It's July!! Let's see your awesome purchases!

1. So excited to see what everyone picked up this month :biggrin:

2. My first classic Chanel!! Classic Jumbo in black caviar with gold hw. Perfect timing because I work in corporate tax and yesterday was the end of my "busy season," which is also when I received this. The chain and everything were all wrapped up so completely brand new and untouched. My heart is dancing right now :heart::biggrin::nuts:

Random follow-up question - on the tag it says "Rev," which is for revolving / classic collections. Is there any way to tell which season the caviar comes from? I checked out the 17P caviar a few months earlier and it looked a bit more plasticky, whereas this one feels softer.

Chanel Jumbo.jpg

3. My Chanel cardigan and please don't mind a few non-Chanel purchases. As you can see, my favorite color is black :giggle::love:

IMG_8241.JPG
    IMG_8242.JPG
    IMG_8243.JPG IMG_8244.JPG IMG_8245.JPG

OrangeLuv, Rikireads, Meowwu and 18 others like this.
  4. the reissue 2.55 in medium size. so happy to get her on the first day of july!

IMG_0933.JPG

5. Waaaoooww great purchase... :smile: congrts dear.

6. Scooped up this brooch... probably only one more and then hopefully I am done with brooches. Famous last words...

IMG_1499005416.832536.jpg

7. My first zippy wallet from Chanel. I'm trying her out today. IMG_1499020643.250714.jpg

8. such a cutie!!

cagl00 likes this.
  9. Wow, I love ️ this color!!

cagl00 likes this.
  10. Bought in June but didn't get to post until now since I exchanged them for half a size bigger.

IMG_1214.JPG
  11. One more!
    I got the card holder version! Love the color and chevron!

IMG_1072.JPG
  12. What a bright, happy blue!

Kc81287 likes this.
  13. Sale find. I debated about these but ultimately went back for them on advise of kind tpfer.

IMG_7778.JPG

terri w, Lzamare, eightyfive and 17 others like this.
  14. So glad you went back....they are gorgeous. & look awesome on you!!! WOOHOO!:heart::happydance::love:

Meowwu and veroliz like this.
  15. Congrats to you both!!! Your blues are so phenomenal. LOVE them both!:love::tup::loveeyes:

cagl00 and Kc81287 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice