It's here

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My vintage flap just arrived from Personalshoppers, only 3 days after I paid for it. It managed to slip through the customs late last night as well so no extra charges :yahoo:

I'm in love! More beige than ivory but absolutely gorgeous. In impeccable condition as well especially considering that the seller thought it was 7-10 years old (is there any way to establish the age of it?). Anyway, here are some pictures. I would have taken some of me wearing it but I'm still in my pjs:shame:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :yahoo: Wow!!!!

That is so nice. It looks like you got a really good one. It appears to be in excellent condition.

I have been checking out some of their auctions as well. They have some really nice things.

Congrats on your new bag. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it.

PS - I love the color.

3. it's gorgeous, congrats

4. That's a Beauty! Congrats!

5. Wow congrats, this is a beauty...I drool over their bags as well, but trying to save up for X'mas now. Yours looks new and doesn't even look a week old! You did well!

6. oh no, that's quite ugly and old looking. :throwup:

;)

:roflmfao:

:drool:

7. Congrats! It's gorgeous and looks to be in perfect condition.

8. Thanks everyone (except annanas who'll get a spanking :biggrin: )!

I suppose I better get dresses and take it out for a walk, it's a gorgeous day!

9. really? :graucho:

10. Yeah, the weather's great...

oh, that wasn't what you asked about, was it? :P

11. of course it was :angel:

12. Woah it's a beauty!!! I'm envious! WOWWWWWW!

13. Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Beautiful!

15. Annanas, here is D-teddy from the H Forum: RUN

db.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice