It's here!!!!!!

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
Finally my Black printed Ledbury Arrived........

It was a lot harder in the leather than I have imagined so I am not so in love as I thought me to be but me still likes, so I think he will stay anyway.

I don't think he is small at all, maby that's because I am a short girl. Look at the pictures and tell me what you think. (and excuse my hideous clothes, home with a cold today so I look awful)

IMG_3998liten.jpg

IMG_3994liten.jpg

BUT WAIT A MINUTE.........another Mulberry box also arrived......with a dustbag in it.... What can it be.......guess?

IMG_3985liten.jpg

Lovely bag! Congrats! Your collection is growing nicely :yes:.

Looking at your wishlist I am also guessing it's a Bays. Maybe choco...? (the dustbag looks like a big one :smile:...)

Yes I do hope it softens with use. When I looked at it first I thought it was very stiff and that it was a little misshaped, and to wideopened. But after taking the paper out and trying to bend it it feels not so misshaped anymore and then I started to like it. I think it is the inside belt strap that seems to hold the bag together, and this one don't have that. It does have protective feet though, and that is nice. I miss that on my east/west bays. I do think it is a great size and it is going to get out with me on saturday for dinner.

It is a.........

IMG_3987liten.jpg

IMG_3999liten.jpg

IMG_3988liten.jpg

A black Bays.

I have Flossie to thank for this. When I was most confused, she said to foollow my heart, and I did.

I knew I wanted printed ledbury since it was discontinued, and why take a chance that bays price increase, then I would never have bought it, so Flossies advice got me thinking. Better to buy both and eat bread and water for a month than regrett not following my heart. I have always done that before and that has worked fine.

No my family looks like this

IMG_4001liten.jpg

Last edited: