It's here!!

Kroquet - you're not off on men again!!!
That stuff may be good but it sure does stink. I did Hanover inside and I'm sure I was hallucinating - positive I saw my son put something away in the cupboard and that never happens!

the scary thing is i just went to get my filofax out of it and guess whats in there?? make-up bag, hair brush, phone, keys and yes you guess it 2 nappies and a packet of wipes God dam it!!

the scary thing is i just went to get my filofax out of it and guess whats in there?? make-up bag, hair brush, phone, keys and yes you guess it 2 nappies and a packet of wipes God dam it!!

Wahahahahaaaaa!! That is JUST like my bags!!!!!! Except the are'nt shaped like your Alfie,does'nt matter WHAT shaped bag you got when you have kids!!!! All it has to be is big enough to fit it all in!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Oh, quite rude but think what a FABULOUS baby change bag that would be:P! I don´t say it looks like one though. Just seeing the possibility!

Mmm,totally!! What a swanky mama you'd be with a Mulberry change bag!! Tres chic!!!

I am now really thinking that will be the one I go for at the meet in May,its very gorgeous..........I'm thinking,white vest,baggy combats,birkenstocks,cute sunnies,chunky silver jewellery and the Alfie worn cross body messenger styley.........mmm def a goer for me I think!!! Sold!!!:tup::yahoo: