it's here!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my medium gaucho from diabro arrived today and i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 days shipping from japan to the uk, wow, that's fast!!! only problem is i want one in every colour now!!! anyway, does everything look ok with it??

[​IMG]

2. i know it's massive sorry, does it look authentic from what you can see?

3. oh, it is lovely (and clearly authentic too)!! I love the Gaucho and I love it in white!!
    Congratulations!!! How long before you get another? :graucho::nuts:

4. The white gaucho is fabulous!:tup: Congrats!

5. Beautiful! congrats!

6. oh god, i fear i'm going to have a newfoundd addiction!!!

7. i was soooo worried it might be fake after the thread on diablo selling a fake bag. especially since mine was £600 and they are £825 on the dior uk site.

i absolutley love it, she's gorgeous. i keep perching her in my line of site so i can see her at all times!!! i want another one. NOW!!!!!

8. I knew you would love your baby :heart:!!! isnt she fantastic :nuts::drool: big hugs and grats ! :yahoo:

9. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! so glad everything went smoothly for you elljay! have you worn her out yet? :nuts::graucho:

and i'm afraid it's true, your addiction has definitely set in now... all the PFers who own a gaucho seem to have them in doubles (or more!!) soon after.. it's quite impossible to resist really... :P

10. So pretty-- congrats!

11. gorgeous babe!!!
    congrats :yahoo:

12. Pretty! Congratultions.

13. congratz:wlae::wlae::wlae:

14. congrats!! your new bag is very beautiful!

15. congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice