ITS HERE!! the Sac FLANERIE has arrived!

1. I will post pictures as soon as my husband gets home tonight (I'm blonde...don't know how to do all the steps!)..:rolleyes:

Awhile back I posted about an auction for a Sac Flanerie bag that I had bid on thinking there was NO WAY I would actually win..but did. I had Mypoupette take a look at it..and they verifyed authenticity...which was a relief.

I expected for the price to get a really tired and used bag..but it is amazing!!

The areas on the inside that were described as "water stains"..washed right out with a damp cloth! The inside now looks incrediable. There are some water spots to the leather straps..but I can live with that (I'm going to try the baby wipe trick..see if I can even the patina out). The exerior Monogram Canvas is flawless. No scrapes or scuffs anywhere. I lucked out big time!:yes:

Anyway...sorry to be so wordy..but I am just thrilled..and so excited. I've wanted a Sac Flanerie for so long..but never could afford the price. Now I have one!! and my bank account isn't dry!! YIPEE...:yahoo:

pics will follow soon...

2. Hey, a fellow Minnesotan! Congrats on getting such a great deal! :yahoo:

Glad everything worked out so well...looking forward to the pics!

3. Hey!! its great to see a fellow MN LV addict around here!!;)

Nice to meet you :flowers:

4. :nuts: This is great news:yes: Can't wait to see the pics!

5. Here are Pictures of my Sac Flanerie..sorry for the size..I'm just now learning how to do this "technical" stuff..:nuts:

Now I have to locate a LARGE dust bag to keep my new honey in...:yes:

sacflan1.jpg sacflan2.jpg sacflan3.jpg
  6. Oh!! It is just beautiful!! I love seeing "IRL" pics like this even tho it makes me covet!

7. Congrats.

8. What a gorgeous bag! Congrats!

9. beaatiful :smile: congrats

10. It's really great! Wear in it good health!:yahoo:

11. ooooh! that bag looks awesome! never seen it before....lol....looks kinda like a vertically elongated speedy to me.....AWESOME!

12. Congrats! Love it!

13. That's beautiful, I would love something like that, congrats on finding a good deal

14. That's a beautiful bag- the GM is on my wish list! Congrats! :love:

15. OH I love it!!! So awesome, gongrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice