It's here! The Mysterious "bowling" Boston Bag in Carminio

Bunkie

Jan 16, 2007
I know I've been posting here and there asking about this bag, and I've finally made up my mind and ordered it from the boutique. I know there have been some people curious about this bag as well, so I have posted several photos to show you the shape/style. The name of the bag is I believe the Boston and its in this season's Carminio. I love it!

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 293
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 215
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 160
  • c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 175
hey bunkie, congratuations, that's a real score! it's a beauty and the perfect red too.

couple of questions - do you know if it comes in a larger size and does it fit over your shoulder?

aww, Bunkie, you did it!! such a lovely turtle, um, purse, and you look adorable with it!! I especially love the way the top along the zipper looks "tucked in". gotta add it in my wish list!! congrats and thanks for sharing!!

BookerMoose, littlefab, BalenciagaLove1, uclaboi, armycandyaddict, LLANeedle, Mid-, mistikat, ms piggy and Leah - thanks for your kind comments! :love:

Mid- yes, the zipper is that way because it opens up like a frame bag. It fits incredibly a lot - almost as much as what my large veneta carries!

armycandyaddict - I don't know if it comes in a larger size, but this one is meant to be hand-carried. If you could manage to squeeze it under your shoulder, still the base would be too wide, as the bag is a dome-shape from the top.

ms piggy - you are so sweet to notice my whole diet battle. It's been a long haul since those cabat pics, that's for sure. I guess just a lot of work stress, mixed in with eating less... but definitely I need to exercise more as it brings more energy! Thanks for noticing :greengrin: I also admire & envy your dainty feminine frame!

Wow, Bunkie, yet another great addition to your lovely collection! I was so curious on what you were talking about and now we finally see the "Turtle" bag!