it's here! teal alyona! my camera still stinks!

Beautiful!! let's blow up the picture of this beauty. Congrats!!

attachment.php

Congrats on your Alyona, tadpolenyc! :yahoo:I'm so glad you like it. The teal is a beautiful, sophisticated color with several different undertones, and I feel your pain about trying to photograph it. (I must have taken 50 pics before I got a shot that I liked of my teal bag.:nuts:) Enjoy!!!!!

thanks everyone! you guys are so nice. :heart:

looks like one of my pictures gave out again. i'll repost it later tonight.

i'm carrying it for the first time today and i really like it. it's lighter than the stam, so that's good. i can comfortably carry it on my shoulder with a winter coat on. i just noticed on the subway that the chain strap cannot be removed, which doesn't really matter to me since i like how the bag looks with it on. i've decided to keep it. the color is too pretty, and if i let it go, i'll regret it later on. thanks again for convincing me to get it!

i just noticed on the subway that the chain strap cannot be removed, which doesn't really matter to me since i like how the bag looks with it on. i've decided to keep it. the color is too pretty, and if i let it go, i'll regret it later on. thanks again for convincing me to get it!

Oh, its definitely a keeper, IMO! :tup: Somebody else suggested earlier that even though the chain isn't removable, you can drop it inside the bag when you don't want to use it. Just a thought...

i was able to get a clearer picture at work. the lighting is much better there and i had nothing to do today. the color still isn't 100% accurate, but it's pretty close.

thanks for all the nice words!

Attachments

• alyona teal.jpg
    alyona teal.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 613