It's Here!!!!! Reveal!!

GemmaLouise

Aug 25, 2009
I apologise for my over enthusiasm here! I know most of you have this bag so it's probably not that exciting for you but this is one my "must have" bags so I am very excited that I got it for a bargain price!!

I would have done the whole "tease" reveal but as it came with no dust bag (I shall be ringing to demand one!) then it was a bit harder to do - haha!

Attachments

• Photo0047.jpg
    Photo0047.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 115
Looks great GemmaLouise. Go on, spill the beans about how you came to own her.

***Edit - I just checked your other thread for details. Exciting - tell us the story. Sometimes you've just got to impulse buy!

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies :smile:

Yes, it is black. Sorry for the poor quality pics, my internet connection is on a go slow so couldn't get photo bucket to work!

It's a funny story. Have been lusting after a Roxanne for ages (I originally wanted oak but changed my mind). Anyway, I had some birthday money and my OH asked why I didn't get another Mulberry but I said the Rox had gone up in price etc etc. I had attempted to get some more Uggs but my card kept declining (no reason for it - just the embarrassment factor!) So I started to wonder if it was fate telling me not to bother......so I rang Bicester on the off chance (knowing that they only ever have A4 totes in) and they had one in!! The grain is deep so that's why it was in there but tbh I love it, it has character - my bays is the same.

I absolutely love it, I am over the moon. Wasn't supposed to buy one until September time but oh well, you only live once!

Sorry ladies no modelling pics, I'm not looking my best today as not feeling that great (until UPS arrived!) I don't think the jeans and hoodie look goes with that beauty!

It was so funny how it arrived. I had been in all morning then went out for lunch with my Mum. She literally pulled up outside my house to drop me off and UPS were behind us - I was so chuffed with the perfect timing and the UPS lady was lovely :biggrin:

Have rung Bicester re the dust bags. They don't have any left. I have to ring them after they get their next order on Weds and they'll send one out for me. Can't say as I've been overly impressed with them so far. Usually get much better service.