It's here!! *pics*

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats on your new pieces! The blue Boeing is TDF!

2. Amazing collection!! I love the Boeing... i'm considering the 45... but i have to put myself on a ban... i love the blue.... very chic!

3. very nice!

4. Love it! Your Goyards are stunning!

5. Congratulations! They are gorgeous!

6. I absolutely love all your pieces! The orange wallet is so much fun. I love bright wallets because then they are easy to find in your bag.

7. I now see how I should funnel my stress in life.:P

GORGEOUS Maxter!! Congrats on both pieces. The boeing is fabulous and the color of the wallet :love:...it's so yummy!

8. Ohh I love it looks fantastic! Well done nice pick

9. Thank you so much everyone. I think I have a touch of the flu today, but I will get up some more pics soon.

The orange is a bit different than Hermes orange, and I can take a comparison pic with my orange bolide.

Also, the wallet has a bit of "heft" to it. It is a bit larger than my BV zippy, and a little thicker than a Hermes azap. And, I can fit my iphone in the Goyard zippy, which is really a big plus!

10. Wow, I did not know these were coming! You are supposed to text me when you reveal lol!
    Great choices!

11. Long story, I need to keep you, Swanky and Beach Bum up to date with my purchases!

12. Drools..............congrats!:smile:

13. Congrats maxter - it's a gorgeous boeing! Love the navy colour...everything about it is so pretty.:heart:

Btw, hope your husband feels better soon!

r15324: Still one of my wishlist bags (I only have two - boeing 30 and another BTH) but unfortunately I live in Canada with no access to Goyard :sad: and I won't pay for shipping. My sister was suppose to go on a trip to San Fransisco during the summer and pick up a Goyard for me but she didn't end up going on her trip. Maybe next year??? Crossing my fingers.

14. Hope you feel better soon, maxter.

15. Lovely Goyard family!!!:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice