It's here!! *pics*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know you've had one on your wishlist for quite a while :smile: When're you getting yours?

2. Sorry - was taking care of my DH. He just got out of the hospital recently. Perforated appendix. Anyways ....

3. Here are some more:

Boeing 30 in Navy:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. I'm really digging the cool zipper tab on the wallet and the bag:

[​IMG]

5. Boeing and Wallet:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

lvfanaddict likes this.
  6. Beautiful maxter! Absolutely gorgeous! :woohoo:

7. And a family shot:

Boeing 30, St. Louis PM and the Wallet

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. The color is actually more NAVY looking and not as blue-y. These pictures were with my flash. I'll take some in natural light tomorrow.

And the best part is that BG did not have a strap and I thought I was going to have to wait for the messenger strap. My SA called today to say they just got a shipment in and it had a strap in NAVY! YAY!!! Should be here next week.

9. Sorry Swanky I didn't mean to take so long. Still love me??:P

10. I love you!! Hugs for J :heart:

That bag is GORJ!!!!!!!!

11. Gorgeous Boeing Maxter, one of my favorite Goyard Styles and congrats on the strap. Post more pix when the strap arrives if you can.

GL to your DH, hope he's feeling better soon :flowers:

12. {hugs} to Beach Bum. Total stress shopping buy. With DH in the hospital for almost two weeks. I was going crazy.

I know you hold the Gold medal for stress shopping but I think I qualify for the Silver!!

13. LOL...i think we need to turn stress shopping into STRESS VACATIONS?EH?its cold and rainy here..Im dying for a sunny island with tropical drinks..hehe

14. Love the navy Boeing! Now I want something in navy! Oh, the madness.... I always want more more more Goyard! Your family pic is perfect. All of those colors go so well together. Thanks for the eye candy.

15. That's quite beautiful, you have a wonderful collection!