it's here, my magenta shrug is here!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I got it off eBay from the lovely rocco!!!! It arrived today and the color is even better than I remember. The shrug is not my first style choice, but it was at a price i could afford! I also think it will be a great size for running around on the weekend with my kids, as well as into the evening. I put all my basic essentials in it, and I still had plenty of room - yet the bag was still super light!!!! I wish it had an outside pocket, but I will live!

Thanks Rocco! and she wrapped it in a beautiful red pashmina!!!

I gotta start laying low around here, I'm now officially broke! I'm on a :ban: until the spring colors now! :sad:

2. How sweet about Rocco, and don't worry about your ban, just enjoy your beautiful bag! Congratulations!

3. Congrats !!!
    Where are the pics :angel: ??????????

4. I can take pics tonight, but have no idea how to post them here?

5. Congrats!!! :yahoo: The shrug is one of my favorite styles! :love:

To post a pic, click on the "Go Advanced" option below the reply box. Then, scroll down a bit and click on the "Manage Attachments" button. Click on the "Browse" button, and search for the pic you want to post. The file type should be in a .gif/.jpg/.jpeg format. Also, the pic should be within the max filesize limits; if it's not, you may need to reduce the size. Click on "Upload" and you should be all set! :flowers:

6. Congrats on your new bag - can't wait to see pics

7. Congrats! Don't you just love Magenta? The color just pops! Can't wait to see pics of your Shrug!

8. I wanna see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. me too i want to see pics too!!!

10. congrats!

11. congratulations!!! where's the picture!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice