ITS HERE!! My holy grail!!! **pics**:-)

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
:yahoo:YAY!!!!!!! I have been lusting over this bag since forever and I finally have it! :love: I got it off a really great ebay seller and it came in pristine condition! Really, no flaws whatsoever, I would swear it was totally new...I couldn't be happier. I already took it out and about to do my errands and she is just gorgeous! Do any of you have this tote and if so how does the fabric hold up?

Attachments

• DSC02769.jpg
    DSC02769.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC02770.jpg
    DSC02770.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC02771.jpg
    DSC02771.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC02775.jpg
    DSC02775.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 150
Wow! That's such an awesome looking bag! Love it!

SUPER cute! I don't own one either, but I should! LOL Congrats!

I don't have one but it looks great on you, congrats and thanks for sharing! :tup:

I've never been a fan of the scarf print, but that color combo is adorable! And it looks great on you!

Thank you very much guys! I am so thrilled (and that was the longest 2 days of my life waiting for that thing to get here!! lol) :flowers:

Congrats!!! I have that exact bag and I LOVE it. Mine has held up beautifully. My only word of warning is to be careful of color transfer. I noticed that I had slight color transfer on the bottom where the light tan suede is. I know exactly what jeans did it too. :Push:

Congrats!!! I have that exact bag and I LOVE it. Mine has held up beautifully. My only word of warning is to be careful of color transfer. I noticed that I had slight color transfer on the bottom where the light tan suede is. I know exactly what jeans did it too. :Push:

Thanks for letting me know, I'll def be sure to be careful of that! :flowers: