ITS HERE!! My holy grail!!! **pics**:-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:YAY!!!!!!! I have been lusting over this bag since forever and I finally have it! :love: I got it off a really great ebay seller and it came in pristine condition! Really, no flaws whatsoever, I would swear it was totally new...I couldn't be happier. I already took it out and about to do my errands and she is just gorgeous! Do any of you have this tote and if so how does the fabric hold up?

Attached Files:

2. I don't have one but it looks great on you, congrats and thanks for sharing! :tup:

3. I've never been a fan of the scarf print, but that color combo is adorable! And it looks great on you!

4. SUPER cute! I don't own one either, but I should! LOL Congrats!

5. Wow! That's such an awesome looking bag! Love it!

6. Thank you very much guys! I am so thrilled (and that was the longest 2 days of my life waiting for that thing to get here!! lol) :flowers:

7. I love that!!!!! CONGRATS! :smile:

8. I love the colors on that bag! I'm so glad you got your HG!

9. I got one of the last large ones that summer. Then they went on eBay for 2 or 3 times the tag value.

CONGRATS on such a fab bag

10. That's so pretty! And it looks great on you :tup:

11. Congrats!!! I have that exact bag and I LOVE it. Mine has held up beautifully. My only word of warning is to be careful of color transfer. I noticed that I had slight color transfer on the bottom where the light tan suede is. I know exactly what jeans did it too. :Push:

12. Totally worth the wait! It definitely looks great on you! :0)

13. Thank you! How do you find the fabric holds up? Pretty well? I was a tad concerned it would snag or something easily but i just had to have it!

14. Thanks for letting me know, I'll def be sure to be careful of that! :flowers:

15. Very cute bag! Looks great on you. Congrats!! :smile: