It's here! My beautiful LRC -

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
This has to be quick - I'm on a short lunch break from work .... but came home and lo and behold - my box was here!! I wasn't expecting it till this evening ...

Of course I tore it open ... it is absolutely beautiful. The leather is so soft and not as shiny as the crunch. It has a totally different feel and smell (it doesn't smell as strong as my Amanda but ... the Amanda has quite a bit more leather). The color is great ... it's just a deep beautiful red ... it's perfect.

I'm putting a few pics up ... and I gotta run to work .. will post more of my review once I get back there.

Wow - that took forever to load those pics ... but here they are ..

This bag is the perfect size!!

dscf0614kx4.jpg

dscf0618wz7.jpg

dscf0619mp5.jpg

dscf0620qe4.jpg

dscf0608fl3.jpg

Ok, I just ordered my first Tano! TY for sharing your pictures (and pictures with all your stuff inside!). Your pics helped me make up my mind!:nuts:

Now I have to behave for a while, but I can't wait to get my new friend!

Ok - I think I sped all the way to work! :lol: And bonus - this is downtime for me and boss just stepped out for the day .. so I can talk about Tanos!

- It's very soft .. and smooshy. It does NOT feel heavier than my Amanda. It's very light weight but the leather does feel a bit thicker than my Amanda. The color is such a deep color ... the lining inside is purple - the cell phone pocket and PDA pocket is completely sewn into the lining - the inner pocket with the zip is sewn in on the top and bottom but the sides are not.

It's quite a bit roomier than I first pictured. I can fit all my stuff in and even can squeeze more if I really wanted. It does not look overloaded at all.

The hardware is this lovely brass color - doesn't overwhelm the bag at all.

The straps are comfy and fit on my shoulder perfectly.

OMG ... I totally LOVE it. Now if the sexbomb is the same bag ... why the heck didn't I buy one already!!! I'm gonna have to get one of those now ...

Sheesh - I just looked up at those pics ... my booty is ... big! :wtf:

AHH I love it!! To say I'm jealous would be a vast understatement. I just got a SB in Raspberry but a LRC in Black or Brown is calling my name!!! Great choice, that bag might be my favorite for the fall so far:tup: