It's here! My beautiful LRC -

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Deep in the heart of TX~
This has to be quick - I'm on a short lunch break from work .... but came home and lo and behold - my box was here!! I wasn't expecting it till this evening ...

Of course I tore it open ... it is absolutely beautiful. The leather is so soft and not as shiny as the crunch. It has a totally different feel and smell (it doesn't smell as strong as my Amanda but ... the Amanda has quite a bit more leather). The color is great ... it's just a deep beautiful red ... it's perfect.

I'm putting a few pics up ... and I gotta run to work .. will post more of my review once I get back there.

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Wow, I can really see the difference in the leather from your pictures. It looks so soft and gorgeous! It looks great on you!

Susan Lee

Double Trouble
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
California
Ok, I just ordered my first Tano! TY for sharing your pictures (and pictures with all your stuff inside!). Your pics helped me make up my mind!:nuts:

Now I have to behave for a while, but I can't wait to get my new friend!

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Deep in the heart of TX~
Ok - I think I sped all the way to work! :lol: And bonus - this is downtime for me and boss just stepped out for the day .. so I can talk about Tanos!

- It's very soft .. and smooshy. It does NOT feel heavier than my Amanda. It's very light weight but the leather does feel a bit thicker than my Amanda. The color is such a deep color ... the lining inside is purple - the cell phone pocket and PDA pocket is completely sewn into the lining - the inner pocket with the zip is sewn in on the top and bottom but the sides are not.

It's quite a bit roomier than I first pictured. I can fit all my stuff in and even can squeeze more if I really wanted. It does not look overloaded at all.

The hardware is this lovely brass color - doesn't overwhelm the bag at all.

The straps are comfy and fit on my shoulder perfectly.

OMG ... I totally LOVE it. Now if the sexbomb is the same bag ... why the heck didn't I buy one already!!! I'm gonna have to get one of those now ...

Sheesh - I just looked up at those pics ... my booty is ... big! :wtf:

gohogs85

Feb 10, 2008
TX
AHH I love it!! To say I'm jealous would be a vast understatement. I just got a SB in Raspberry but a LRC in Black or Brown is calling my name!!! Great choice, that bag might be my favorite for the fall so far:tup:

aklein

Dec 30, 2007
I freaking love that bag. It is just gorgeous. Thank you for posting the pictures.