It's Here!!! Magenta Pleated Ergo Hobo ***PICS***

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
Now, I didn't get that ga-ga feeling when I opened the box so I'm hoping I'll slowly fall in love with her. The style is gorgeous, but the color is a little splotchy...like the dye didn't blend evenly. It was hard to photograph but you can kind of see it on the bottom right corner patch...there is like a line of lighter color. It's not a true magenta, I would describe it more as a purpleish-red, if that makes sense.

What do you all think??? Is she a keeper??? (Sorry for the huge pics...I copied and pasted from my tPF album!)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That bag is amazing! If I didn't have purple bags already, that one would be on my list. And...it looks great on you!

It's perfectly normal for there to be variations in the color of the leather. But I can see how that line would bother you. If you really can't live with it that way then I'm sure you can take it back. Maybe another one will be closer to perfection. :smile:

The corners are kind of annoying as is the pleat down the front (usually it's just down the back side). I think the lacing and cute bow & charms make it busy enough.

Thanks everyone! I'm thinking I'll grow to love her. I think it's just the right color to count as a purple AND pink in my collection (since I recently sold my plum belted ergo I need a new purple bag and just not brave enough to do true pink)!