It's HERE! It's HUGE! and it's GORGEOUS!!

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
My large Noir Capsule Paddy came JUST NOW from Bahrain. OMG - :yahoo: it is everything I was wishing for. I am not going to be using it until Christmas - ......uh huh..........How on earth am I going to stop myself from taking it out and showing it off? I haven't seen this anywhere. It is a very large bag but it fits over my shoulder and I pull it off beautifully if I do say so myself. The leather is incredible - softer in some ways touch wise than my regular Paddy and a little shinier. I can't post pics until "Abigail Van Buren" comes back into town with my camera. It isn't as heavy as a Phoebe Paddy or the large chain handled Betty tote - which is astonishing. I'm loving it so much!:wlae::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

hi divnanata!congrats on the capsule! Post pics as soon as you can ok?May I ask how long it took to have the bag delivered to you and how much you had to pay in customs fees?Another PFer:yes: wants to know as she is considering purchasing a betty from sacoche. TIAa and enjoy your new baby!!!