It's here!!It's here!!!

Feb 8, 2007
Hello ladies!!

I think I will literally burst my baby spy from Jomashop :yahoo:has arrived and I must say it is an absolutely gorgeous bag!! The craftsmenship of the bag is totally unbelieveable!! I am truly impressed!! I am soo happy :wlae:my husband saw the bag and said hey that is a really nice looking bag, what is it made of, I told him italian leather and he thought it was something more, you see I was trying to downplay the bag because I have spent so much lately, which I think I am going to have to go on a purse ban, but this spy has opened up another side of me, now I want another. I have the zucca print baby spy and now I wonder what the regular size looks like, if it's anything like the baby, I might have to break down, hold my back girls, I think I am hooked. Okay I am babbling now I will shut up but I wanted to share with you all, I will post pics later for authentication:okay:

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0014.JPGplease help, help....I just purchased this fendi wallet from bluefly. After reading some posts on this site I am wondering if it is fake or real.....please help!! Holding my breath here.

Congrats Antoinette!!! I'm so excited for you! I haven't ventured into the baby spy turf yet either, but they are SOOOO adorable!!! Post pics when you can so we can all admire your new baby!