~*~* It's here! It's HERE!!!!! My bag has arrived and she's a BEAUTY!! *~*~

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Ok, I've been on the hunt FOREVER (loooong story about my hunt for this beauty, but I'll just say it hasn't been easy) for this bag and the other night I saw the auction on ebay and when I emailed the seller, she responded "that was quick!" lol I don't think the auction was active for more than 2 hours!!! LOL Anyway, I asked since she didn't have any current bids, would she consider a BIN? I didn't give a specific price range cuz usually they'll respond with something like "sure, tell me a price and I'll see if it works" kinda thing....She replied, "I set up a BIN of $80 for you". Um, $80?! :wtf: After I fainted (j/k!), my mouse coundn't seem to click fast enough on that BIN button!! These bags usually go for $139-$200!!!! IT WAS MINE!! Now, I was realllly hasty with that BIN button and forgot to ask the real condition of the bag (even though it stated it was like new and no cigarette smells, etc.....) and she said "it could totally pass for new". Thank goodness. Well, it arrived today and when I saw it I was :love:in love:love:. Well, except for the used Lancome lipstick in the zipper pocket!:amazed::yucky::lol: LOL eeewww.....but other than that, it's basically new!! And for $80...... "reunited and it feels so good":biggrin:

Wanna see????????????????

:yahoo:My silver pleated hobo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BLOG6291.JPG
    BLOG6291.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 633
  • BLOG6290.JPG
    BLOG6290.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 648