Its here, its here, its here!! and worth waiting for...

Needanotherbag

Halt and Salute
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
My dream bag finally arrived today, and the postman totally teased me with it - he first was late today, then drove up to the house to hand me a letter that didnt fit in the mailbox. Then left. I was sooo bummed. 20 minutes later he's back in my driveway, my heart lurched "its here!"

I've been dreaming of this bag for months, ever since the reveals from other MJ gals with different sizes and colors, and after months of deciding which size I needed, then what color, I made my choice. But first, had to pay off my credit card, then save up for it...so 6 bag sales later, and an empty purse closet, I present my most valuable possesion...:heart:

Attachments

• cecilia1.jpg
    cecilia1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 54
LOL it's okay! It's the TRUTH!!!! we both got our bags that were worth the wait!!! :yes:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! it's beeeeeeyoooootiful!

Everybody sing along...Oh cecilia! You were breakin' Nab's heart! But now you're making her heart, beat like crazy! Oh cecilia! You are so pretty! You've got nice quilting...and you're MJ!

Congratulations!! There's a lot of HG love in the house today!

Everybody sing along...Oh cecilia! You were breakin' Nab's heart! But now you're making her heart, beat like crazy! Oh cecilia! You are so pretty! You've got nice quilting...and you're MJ!

Congratulations!! There's a lot of HG love in the house today!

LOL Sarah, now I've got that stuck in my head!!

the cecilia is so pretty and it's sexy in black! congrats, nab.

Thanks tad - I loved purple or sapphire, but I just knew I wouldnt use them as often, black I can use all the time. And since I have a habit of buying bags for their beauty instead of usability, I forced myself to pick a color I'd actually use since I was making such a big sacrifice to buy her.

:woohoo:Congrats on your new Cecelia --
I love how the Black looks with the Black Webbed Strap
I bet it's really comfortable to carry -- sounds like you're really happy
with this one as well !
:woohoo: