It's here! It's here!! And it's GORGEOUS!!!

Don't you just love Nicholas Sparks??? :love: BTW I love the bag. I wanted the Plum Belted Ergo hobo but it seemed like it would scratch too much since the display at the store was all scratched up from handling. Well enjoy your bag!

Don't you just love Nicholas Sparks??? :love: BTW I love the bag. I wanted the Plum Belted Ergo hobo but it seemed like it would scratch too much since the display at the store was all scratched up from handling. Well enjoy your bag!

Yes, I LOVE Nicholas Sparks! He's my favorite author...and my mother gave me Message in a Bottle as a Christmas gift. I haven't read it yet but I'm really eager to!

OOh I'm so jealous of that lining! Why doesnt my plum ergo have legacy lining?:confused1: no fair! Thats a gorgeous bag. It is very slim, or can it handle a good amount of things in it without looking bulky?

OOh I'm so jealous of that lining! Why doesnt my plum ergo have legacy lining?:confused1: no fair! Thats a gorgeous bag. It is very slim, or can it handle a good amount of things in it without looking bulky?

I've loaded it up with quite a few things and there's no noticeable bulk. Right now I have a small book, magazine, digital camera, iPod Touch and the little thing I plug into it when I want to play it in my car, my wristlet and prayer book, a compact umbrella and a pair of flats to change into when I go out tonight.

I've loaded it up with quite a few things and there's no noticeable bulk. Right now I have a small book, magazine, digital camera, iPod Touch and the little thing I plug into it when I want to play it in my car, my wristlet and prayer book, a compact umbrella and a pair of flats to change into when I go out tonight.

Wow that sounds like it holds quite a bit. Thanks! It looks beautiful on you.