IT'S HERE, FINALLY!!!! The bag I have been waiting for my WHOLE LIFE!!!

I really want to see the rest of it now :yahoo: But I won't pressure you into taking less-than perfect pics :nogood: I'll just hop in the car and come have a look for myself :P

While everyone is panicking about seeing your bag, I want to take a moment of respectful silence - the silence born of complete, mind-absorbing AWE - that whatever this bag is, your mother-in-law seems to have known it was what you wanted and then got it for you.

Thunderstruck. That's what I am.

Do explain to us how to accomplish that in our lives!

Congratulations!!!

While everyone is panicking about seeing your bag, I want to take a moment of respectful silence - the silence born of complete, mind-absorbing AWE - that whatever this bag is, your mother-in-law seems to have known it was what you wanted and then got it for you.

Congratulations!!!

Aww, that's true, Minnie must be one of the lucky few with a great relationship with her MIL!
(I was one of those lucky few as well, but sadly lost my beloved MIL a few years ago :sad:)

Congratulations!!!

I think its rare to have someone like her
but SO is very persistent
I bother him and we bothered her together!!
I trained her well. She went to the H store everyday.
First she got a 35 cm Togo Gold Birkin with PH
and she said if she didn't find me MY BAG , the gold would be mine
BUT she found it!!!!