Its Here Damier Azur Speedy 30 Pics!!!!

1. It arrived today:yahoo: and i have to say it is beautiful:heart: it is more grey than blue or purple and the inside lining is Cream CANVAS not alacanta as i thought it might be. what do you all think

scottie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Modeling pics pls:flowers:

3. I love it!!!! Gongratulations!

4. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Congrats!!!!! It's a beauty:love:. Where are you located if I may ask?TIA:flowers:

5. oh i am in UK:yes: they have been out here for a few days now

scottie

6. :nuts: Lucky Scottie! :P I gather the canvas feels the same as Damier:graucho:

7. yes it feels the same as the damier brown. am going to be treating that naked vachetta very soon though

8. Its beautiful!!!!!

9. I think it will be great here for summer...do you have a photo of it standing up?? I love the vachetta:love:

10. wow, beautiful! can't wait to see it on you! hope you can model the bag for us! TIA

11. Yes, I would love to see a pic of you carrying this bag...Im so currious to see how it looks....

12. congrats

13. Congrats!!!
    Of course, I wanna see this beautiful bag on you as well!!!

14. Congrats..! How come you got it so soon, so envy!

15. I thought they weren't due out until November? Congrats on getting it early!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice