It's Here! Cognac Lambskin Jumbo Flap!

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
I'm so excited to get this gorgeous bag! A big thanks to Roey for the contact info on this Chanel. :love: Without her and tPF, I would never have found the bag. This was actually a return from ages ago, I think 06, & it wandered back to the store & into my arms in perfect condition. lol. The modeling pics are not that great cause it is raining here today, but you can get an idea. And excuse the lack of drapes on the walls. I'm having more fabric added & I just noticed that it showed up in the pics. :P Anyway, enough talk.......here are the pics. I hope you like it.

Attachments

• CognacChanel.jpg
    CognacChanel.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 756
  • CognacChanel1.jpg
    CognacChanel1.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 737
  • CognacChanel5.jpg
    CognacChanel5.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 753
  • CognacChanel6.jpg
    CognacChanel6.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 731
Kathy, it looks great on you! I was actually trying to enable Roey into getting it ;) But I'm glad it went to another fabulous tPF-er who will love her as much as I'm sure you will. The leather looks gorgeous! Congrats!

wahoo congrats! u look really classy with the outfit :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks ladies! :heart: Your compliments are so sweet. I've never had lambskin. :nuts: It is so soft & luxurious! I love it so much. It seems like the color will go all year round. I have some boots in a similar color that I will wear with this bag in the fall. I will definitely keep this beauty. :love: