It's here: City Greige Fall-Winter 06/07!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked my mother to buy a rouge vif .. but there was only one in the first size... she assured me that greige was amazing... and she did a good thing....

And IRL the colour is better than in pic!!!!

The new colors have arrived in Florence too! I've been at Gerard and they had a few on display. Through the window I saw the greige as well but could not go in because I was in a hurry... I *think* they had also the rouge vif cause I saw an unidentified red colored bag which was not the rouille for sure.
Right now I cannot afford another BBag cause me and DH are packing for our honeymoon (45 days in Australia) so no spare money.. I have a secret hope that I'll bump in a First or a Twiggy during our trip!! :biggrin:

Fraublucher said:
The new colors have arrived in Florence too! I've been at Gerard and they had a few on display. Through the window I saw the greige as well but could not go in because I was in a hurry... I *think* they had also the rouge vif cause I saw an unidentified red colored bag which was not the rouille for sure.
Right now I cannot afford another BBag cause me and DH are packing for our honeymoon (45 days in Australia) so no spare money.. I have a secret hope that I'll bump in a First or a Twiggy during our trip!! :biggrin:

WOW Frau.... - have a great honeymoon in Australia :flowers::love::heart:!! Enjoy it .... and about a First or a Twiggy .... it'll work out all right ;) !

She says also that the leather of the rouge vif first was more yummy and soft than the city greige one ( which is really soft... i had a turquoise 05 and i now well the old leather)

I love the color! It's white and grey and beige all blended to the perfect neutral shade! Fabulous bag...and the first fall 06 bag on tPF! Lucky you! Congrats on your gorgeous new bag! :nuts:

firstclass1 said:
WOW Frau.... - have a great honeymoon in Australia :flowers::love::heart:!! Enjoy it .... and about a First or a Twiggy .... it'll work out all right ;) !

I'm toting my silver city right now but I *feel the urge* to have a Twiggy AND a First and.. and... ARGH!!! B-Obsession!!! :blink: