It's here: Calcaire Box

l_b

Mar 14, 2006
After so much pain i've finally received the box....
There is some dirt on the back corners but i will use LVM products to make this bag as new...
Now i'm happy ..i've sold my calcaire city only because i've found the same color in another style...
Calcaire is my favourite color:heart: :heart:

Before getting the calcaire box i've never seen this style in real life.......... I'm so sad that is discontinued.... i really love it
I had a twiggy but i sold it because it was to big on me ( i'm 5.3 ) ...the box is now one of my favourite with the city and the mini bowling....
From the new s/s 07 collection i'm thinking of getting a midafternoon...i like to change style...but i like only balenciaga at the moment...

And now:confused1: : i don't like the giant hardware.... marine was one of my favourite.... but i dont' like it after seeing pics ( thanks Powderpuff:heart: )......
... My next obsession???:wlae:

Attachments

• Calcaire Box 013.jpg
    Calcaire Box 013.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 215
  • Calcaire Box 010.jpg
    Calcaire Box 010.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 162
  • Calcaire Box 006.jpg
    Calcaire Box 006.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Calcaire Box 001.jpg
    Calcaire Box 001.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 139
OMG .... l_b :nuts: it's GOOOORGEOUS :drool: :yahoo: - I'm just falling in love with this color and style - really adorable :yes: ! Thank you so much for sharing - ENJOY this beauty :love: :tender:

:yahoo: I'm sooooooooooo HAPPY for you l_b!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: It's so stunning!:love: I love the coin purse very much too!:tender: Calcaire is a BEAUTIFUL color!:heart: Enjoy my friend!:heart: