It's here . . . but my camera won't cooperate!

LanguorousLass

total scarf junkie
Jan 28, 2008
mid-Atlantic US
Hi folks -- just wanted to share that my beautiful Amours finally arrived -- it's even prettier than in the listing pics. I may never take it off again!

Alas, my camera will not cooperate. I can take action pics -- but the camera refuses to hand them over to my computer. All I get when I connect the camera via the usual cable is a message saying "Communication error!" So I cannot provide pix right now.

I wanted to share my happiness nonetheless! (If my camera ever gets over its snit, I'll add pix to this thread.)

Oct 12, 2006
Hi folks -- just wanted to share that my beautiful Amours finally arrived -- it's even prettier than in the listing pics. I may never take it off again!

Alas, my camera will not cooperate. I can take action pics -- but the camera refuses to hand them over to my computer. All I get when I connect the camera via the usual cable is a message saying "Communication error!" So I cannot provide pix right now.

I wanted to share my happiness nonetheless! (If my camera ever gets over its snit, I'll add pix to this thread.)
This happened to me once with my camera... I finally realized that it wasn't plugged in to the computer!! Also be sure that the connections are "seated" properly.

Congratulations on your scarf!!!

gem

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
how about using your handphone to take a pic?

can't wait to see it!

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Congrats! Good luck with your pics! I can't wait to see.

elle tee

Dec 6, 2006
nyc
This happened to me once with my camera... I finally realized that it wasn't plugged in to the computer!! Also be sure that the connections are "seated" properly.

Congratulations on your scarf!!!
That is something I would do! LL, congrats on the scarf, can't wait to see action pics!

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
LL, I am dying to see this on you!!! I am sure it will be fantastic. I really loved this scarf, I am so happy for you...!!!

HURRY BACK!!!