It's here and I LOVE it!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Rose Ballerine Alma BB

Ladies if you are in the Chicago area go visit or call Nicole at Northbrook. Easy as pie to work with over the phone (as I'm a three hour drive north).

Now maybe a new wallet should be on my wish list? Suggestions? And weather above 35 degrees so it at least feels like spring?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461868333.681398.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461868345.149272.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461868354.922748.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461868364.774613.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461868374.336557.jpg

2. beautiful! Congrats

3. gorgeous! I would say a matching card case is in order.

4. Congrats! It's so beautiful!

5. Sooooo pretty! [emoji178]

6. OMG that's gorgeous!!!!

7. Congrats! It's gorgeous! [emoji7]

8. so beautiful!! I have really had this colour on my mind lately!! congrats :biggrin:

9. Lovely!! Congrats and enjoy!!

10. So so so beautiful!! Also, I adore Nicole....she is awesome and super helpful [emoji175]

11. Beautiful. I love this in the bb. Congratulations!

12. Very pretty! Congrats!

13. so beautiful!!

14. Nicole is my SA!!!! She's the absolute best. I've been purchasing with her since 2008.

Congrats on your beauty!!

15. I was so lucky - stopped for a leg stretch/coffee break on my way home during an 8 hr road trip and was fortunate enough to meet her. Couldn't make up my mind at that time so we have been corresponding via text/email/phone. She's top notch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice